Durtnell Joinery & Finishing specialises in the manufacture of fine-quality bespoke items, combining traditional craftsmanship with modern production methods. Each commission is treated as a one-off, with our joinery team working closely with the customer to ensure that the job is completed accurately, to time and to budget.
Our joinery workshop has the latest computer-aided layout and production equipment enabling us to efficiently manufacture architectural pieces such as staircases, windows, doors and partitioning. In addition we have specialist craftsmen who produce individually designed and hand finished joinery items.
Concept to reality
Whatever vision, concept or outline drawing you have, Durtnell Joinery & Finishing can turn your ideas into reality.
Taking your initial sketches we will produce the technical drawings and specifications from which the item can be made.
At the outset of a commission we will discuss all aspects of the project including the timber to be used, manufacturing details and any specialist finishing.
We thoroughly check all site dimensions and monitor production to ensure that each item is finished to exacting standards.
Our experience staff of skilled craftsmen are ever developing with the use of modern products, materials and machinery without any loss of their traditional values and with the Management team in full support.
Durtnell Joinery & Finishing continue to invest in:-
- An experienced grass roots apprentice trained & qualified management team continually undergoing further training
- Computer aided estimating, drawing and manufacturing processes
- Apprentice trained highly skilled craftsmen
- Modern plant machinery & tooling to assist in all areas of effective production
- Supply chain partnering with key suppliers and customers